The Client Success Executive (CSE) will create and manage the collection of processes that Excel Medical will use to track, oversee and manage all customer interactions from the late stages of the sales cycle through the life cycle of the customer interaction with Excel Medical. This individual provides coordination and administrative support for integrated sales, marketing, professional services, and customer support functions of the client life cycle, which includes all the steps clients go through when interacting with the Organization.
The Client Success Executive is responsible for tracking and improving the experiences clients have with organization, with the goal of increasing client satisfaction and loyalty.
The CSE's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Proposal delivery and explanation.
- Managing communication with the customer from the point of Proposal delivery through contracting and Purchase Order acquisition.
- Understanding the existing processes, workflows, and operational structure across the Company (Sales, Services, Clinical, Operations) as they relate to the client.
- Owns overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establishes a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drives continued value of our products and services.
- Develops, prepares, and nurtures clients for advocacy.
- Works with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the client in achieving their goals.
- Advocates client needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Collects, tracks, and analyzes key client metrics such as client satisfaction, usage statistics, net promoter score, and others.
- Directly responsible for up-selling new products and solution in assigned territory.
- Creates and presents written and oral account reviews for clients that include network diagrams, cost/savings analysis and contractual terms and conditions.
- Develops and maintains an internal account status dashboard.
- Helps to coordinate cross-departmental account recovery initiatives.
- Participates in department meetings and aligns client activities across the organization.
- Serves as voice of the customer on various corporate and product-driven initiatives as well as providing market intel back to marketing teams
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams to ensure targeted revenue growth of designated territory.
- 4-year degree in a relevant field (business, healthcare, Computer Science, or IT).
- 5+ years of progressive Project Management and Sales experience in Healthcare IT.
- Comfortable with leading group presentations, solution demonstrations, and whiteboard sessions.
- Ability to analyze customer satisfaction data and identify/pinpoint issues and make actionable recommendations.
- Customer service focus with strong people skills and exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to pursue follow-up on pending customer initiatives.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to travel, both planned and unplanned up to 60-70% of the time.
- A high degree of Passion, Respect and Imagination.