Focused On Data to Eradicate Unexpected Deaths Since Its Inception
Hospital systems are on data overload. You go to the bedside and every device is smart and produces data. In critical care there can be 10+ smart devices connected to the patient. If you are standing at the bedside or in the room – it is visible to the clinician. However, it is not integrated across all the disparate devices or platforms. It is also not available in the office, in the elevator or hallway or shared across teams of care givers at the moments that count – real time (the only time that matters to outcome).
- Excel innovations—BedMasterEx, BedComm and Alarm Navigator solutions—make up the WAVE Data Synthesis layer. At its core, this comprehensive software solution captures and delivers physiological waveforms and bedside device data to clinical workflow via the EMR, third-party communication systems and handheld devices
- By itself, that’s a valuable workflow improvement. However, WAVE Data Synthesis provides so much more, especially in the areas of: Integration, Access, and Retention (of clinical data). No other solution on the market, provides the same powerful combination of clinical functionality, and more importantly, functionality that makes a difference!
- Streaming waveforms from, and to, any location
- Unlimited full disclosure
- Hospital wide alarm capture
- Electronic cardiac strip reports into EMR
- Clinical audit trail
- Customizable reports
- Telemetry discharge report
(just to name a few)
And notably, without a comprehensive Data Synthesis layer, predictive patient surveillance is simply a distant ambition. Because prediction is routed in data – and lots of it.
Fulfilling the Promise of Predictive Healthcare
Now with the clearance of WAVE's Visensia®, the company sits on the edge of a major opportunity to fulfill the promise of predictive healthcare.
How Vendor-Agnostic WAVE Fits Into Your Hospital Ecosystem
|Your Hospital System||Monitor the most critical patient vitals:
Sensors | Medical Devices | Patient Monitors
|Excel Medical WAVE||Acquire data, amalgamate and move it to the EMR and various interoperable clinical teams:
Data Synthesis—formerly BedMasterEX | BedComm
|Academic Centers/Hospital System/Industry||Create and perfect innovative predictive algorithms that put data to work|
|Excel Medical WAVE||Integrate FDA-cleared algorithms to WAVE:
The Visensia® Safety Index |Future revolutionary predictive algorithms | WAVE Clinical Applications | Clinical Communication to EMR and to Teams
|Your Hospital System||Develops standards of care and treatment protocols because multidisciplinary teams form best practices based on risk stratification that is 95% accurate and completely unambiguous.|